2022 Entry Fees ($300-$400) - 4 game minimum
Single team entry fees are regularly = $400*
* A $100 Team Entry Rebate is available to any team that completes ALL of the following within 2 weeks of the initial State qualification email notice sent to its coach/team manager:
(1) online team registration and payment
(2) submission of all players' Proof of Eligibility (POE) documents (learn more)
(3) submission of all players' Parent Waivers (a link to the online waiver link is included in State qualification emails sent to coaches/team managers, who must forward to each family).
Our State Eligibility staff will regularly review all registered teams and issue the $100 rebate (refund) to any team that meets the requirements above. All refunds will be in the same form as the registration payment, i.e. via check, or credit back to the card used. Please allow 3-5 business days for refund processing.
Note: This rebate offer is valid only after the first time a team qualifies and not after any future qualifications. ALSO NOTE THE REBATE IS NOT AVAILABLE AND DOES NOT APPLY TO 2020 TEAMS ENTERING STATE WITH A $300 DISCOUNT CODE.
Please review our Peace of Mind Refund Policy
1. Credit or Debit Card. We accept VISA, Mastercard and Discover.
2. eCheck. Pay online with your bank checking account information.
3. Check. When registering your team, simply select the "Pay Offline" option to bypass payment and make a check payable to State Basketball Championship and mail to: Washington Middle School Basketball Championship at the address noted on your team registration email confirmation.
Girls Team Registration deadline - Mon, February 28, 2022
Girls Eligiblity documents / Roster Change deadline - Tues, March 1, 2022
Boys Team Registration Deadline - Mon, March 7, 2022
Boys Eligibility documents / Roster Change deadline - Tues, March 8, 2022
* Note these dates are earlier than in years past to allow the State Eligibility Committee to complete its review of all players' Proof of Eligibility Documents. Space limited to available team spots.