2023 Entry Fees ($300-$400) - 4 game minimum
Single team entry fees are regularly = $400, however a $100 Rebate (refund) is available to any team that completes the following within two weeks of our initial State qualification email notice to the coach or team manager:
1. Register team and pay $400 entry fee online.
2. Submit all players' Proof of Eligibility (POE) documents.
3. Have all player's Parent Waivers submitted.
All Rebate refunds are processed back to the credit or debit card used at signup. Allow 3-5 business days for the refund to appear on bank statement.
Note: This offer is valid only after the first time a team qualifies and not after any future qualifications.
Multiple team discounts Enter 3+ teams and receive a $50 discount ($350 per team). Pay full price at registration and after all of your teams have registered contact us at 509-703-5085 ext. 3, or email@example.com and we'll process the appropriate refund.
Please review our Peace of Mind Refund Policy
Your team's spot in the tournament is not final until paid in full.
1. Credit or Debit Card. We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX and Discover.
2. Check. When registering your team, simply select the "Check" option to bypass payment and make a check payable to State Basketball Championship and mail to:
State Basketball Championship
c/o National Processing Center
8090 N. 85th Way, Suite 102
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Girls Team Registration deadline - Monday, February 27, 2023
Girls Eligiblity documents / Roster Change deadline - Tuesday, February 28, 2023
Boys Team Registration Deadline - Monday, March 6, 2023
Boys Eligibility documents / Roster Change deadline - Tuesday, March 7, 2023
* Note these dates are earlier than in years past to allow the State Eligibility Committee to complete its review of all players' Proof of Eligibility Documents. Space limited to available team spots.