2021 Entry Fees. All team entry fees = $400* and are fully refundable until Feb 26, 2021.
* A $100 Team Entry Rebate is available to any team that completes ALL of the following within 2 weeks of the initial State qualification email notice sent to its coach/team manager:
(1) online team registration and payment
(2) submission of all players' Proof of Eligibility (POE) documents (learn more)
(3) submission of all players' Parent Waivers (a link to the online waiver link is included in State qualification emails sent to coaches/team managers, who must forward to each family).
Our State Eligibility staff will regularly review all registered teams and issue the $100 rebate (refund) to any team that meets the requirements above. All refunds will be in the same form as the registration payment, i.e. via check, or credit back to the card used. Please allow 3-5 business days for refund processing.
Note: This rebate offer is valid only after the first time a team qualifies and not after any future qualifications.
1. Credit or Debit Card. We accept VISA, Mastercard and Discover.
2. eCheck. Pay online with your bank checking account information.
3. Check. When registering your team, simply select the "Pay Offline" option to bypass payment and make a check payable to State Basketball Championship and mail to: Washington Middle School Basketball Championship at the address noted on your team registration email confirmation.
Team Registration deadline - Friday, Feb 26, 2021
Roster Changes deadline - Friday, Feb 26, 2021
Deadline to Submit Player Eligibility Documents - Friday, Feb 26, 2021
* Note these dates are earlier than in years past to allow the State Eligibility Committee to complete its review of all players' Proof of Eligibility Documents. Space limited to available team spots.