2020 Entry Fees. All team entry fees = $400* and are fully refundable until Feb 24, 2020 (GIRLS) and March 2, 2020 (BOYS).
* A $100 Team Entry Rebate is available to any team that completes ALL of the following within 2 weeks of the initial State qualification email notice sent to its coach/team manager:
(1) online team registration and payment
(2) submission of all players' Proof of Eligibility (POE) documents (learn more)
(3) submission of all players' Parent Waivers (a link to the online waiver is included in State qualification emails sent to coaches/team managers, who must forward to each family).
Our State Eligibility staff will regularly review all registered teams and issue the $100 rebate (refund) to any team that meets the requirements above. All refunds will be in the same form as the registration payment, i.e. via check, or credit back to the card used. Please allow 3-5 business days for refund processing.
Note: This rebate offer is valid only after the first time a team qualifies and not after any future qualifications.
1. Credit or Debit Card. We accept VISA, Mastercard and Discover.
2. eCheck. Pay online with your bank checking account information.
3. Check. When registering your team, simply select the "Pay Offline" option to bypass payment and make a check payable to State Basketball Championship and mail to: Oregon Middle School Basketball Championship at the address noted on your team registration email confirmation.
Deadlines for Team Registration, Roster Changes and
Submission of Player Eligibility Documentation
Girls Championship deadline - February 24, 2020
Boys Championship deadline - March 2, 2020
* Note these dates are earlier than in years past to allow the State Eligibility Committee to complete its review of all players' Proof of Eligibility Documents. Space limited to available team spots.