Deadlines for Team Registration, Roster Changes and
Submission of Player Eligibility Documentation
Girls Championship deadline - Monday, Feb 19, 2018
Boys Championship deadline - Friday, Feb 23, 2018
* Note these dates are earlier than in years past to allow the State Eligibility Committee to complete its review of all players' Proof of Eligibility Documents. Space limited to available team spots.
- Teams representing 5A-6A high schools: 5A-6A teams playing in State Qualifier tournaments and leagues that offer two or more divisions can only earn qualification via the higher division, i.e. ‘Gold’ division, ‘A’ division, HoopSource D2 division, etc. EXCEPTION: “B” teams of 5A-6A high schools can qualify for State in a qualifying tournament’s lower division, i.e. ‘Silver’ division, ‘B’ division, HoopSource D3 division, etc.
- Teams representing 1A-4A high schools: Teams playing in State Qualifier tournaments that offer two or more divisions will earn qualification via either division.
Division Assignment at State
- Teams representing 5A and 6A high schools must register for, and compete in, the Gold (upper) Division at State. Any exceptions must be approved through a formal appeal to the State Committee.
- Teams representing 1A-4A high schools plus “B” teams of 5A-6A high schools will register for, and compete in, the Silver division at State.